- December 13, 2017
- Posted by: Renee Darata
- Category: Auto Insurance, Auto Insurance Rate, Cheap Auto Insurance, Insurance Claims
- Why does my vehicle cost this much to insure?
- Why do I pay more than my friend?
- Why didn’t my insurance company cover my vehicle damage?
- Does my driving record matter?
These are all questions posed by consumers. There are many answers to each question.
Here are a few answers:
The purchase price of vehicles differ, the cost to repair a vehicle differs, certain vehicles are more likely to be stolen.
Your friend may have a better driving record, they may be bundling their auto/home/life and RV together, they may have fewer claims, and they may have higher deductibles.
Your policy contract with your insurer may not have included coverage that you needed in a claim.
Your driving record absolutely matters. We do charge higher rates to riskier drivers.
Give me a call to discuss insurance! 801-748-0500